IconLover v.5.46 (lifetime license) - Create High-Quality Icons for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS.
- IconLover 5.46 is a powerful, yet easy to use icon editor for making your own icons for any operating system, including Windows, Mac OS, *NIX, Android and iOS. It creates native Windows icons (ICO format) of all sizes, up to 768x768 used in Windows 10, and native MacOS icons (ICNS format) up to 1024x1024 pixels (this size is used in the latest Mac OS X versions). UNIX/Linux, Android and iOS use icons in PNG format which is fully supported by IconLover - you can create icons in this format from scratch or convert the existing Windows and Mac OS icons to PNG.
- Create and Edit Animated GIFs;
- Create and Edit Bitmap Images for Web and Other Uses;
- Support for Windows compressed PNG Icons;
- Support for large Windows 10 Icons;
- Automatically Make Icons from Images;
- Import Vector Images;
- Export Icon to Bitmap Images;
- Convert Icons between Windows and Mac OS;
- Design and Explore Android Apps;
- Create Indy Sprites;
- Platform: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10.
- Hardware requirements: 64MB RAM, Pentium-333 MHz, 8MB Hard Disk, True Color video mode.