ORPALIS is a privately held and fast growing company, specialized in automating large-scale document-based processes and document imaging. ORPALIS toolkits and applications are being used by hundreds of thousands of customers from all over the world, including FORTUNE 500 Companies like IBM, Dell, Philips, Siemens, Xerox, Philip Morris, Fujifilm or Thomson Reuters, to name just a few. We, at ORPALIS, are in a constant competition with ourselves. Please feel free to contact us and help us make the most for you.
PaperScan Pro v22.214.171.124 (1 year license)
- Powerful TWAIN & WIA scanning application centered on one idea: making document acquisition an unparalleled easy task for anyone.
- PaperScan is distributed under two commercial Editions: Professional and Home. The Professional Edition is a complete toolkit that addresses all stages of document lifecycle, whereas Home edition is focused on document acquisition and archiving.
- PaperScan supports 30+ languages.
- Use PaperScan to import any image/PDF files, arrange them in any imaginable single-page/multi-page configuration, perform a wide range of image adjustments/enhancements, annotate them with sticky notes, rubber stamps, highlighter or arrows and save your work in various file formats including JPEG, TIFF, PDF and JBIG2.
- Scan and process your documents and images without any limitation!
- General features:
- Unlimited batch TWAIN & WIA scanning / import (10 pages)
- Save as single page PDF/A, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, JBIG2, WEBP.
- Save as multipage TIFF, JBIG2 and PDF/A.
- PDF Encryption support (read & write).
- 30+ languages supported.
- Save as PDF-OCR.
- Image correction / Enhancement Features:
- Post Image Processing: color adjustment, color space conversion, effects, filters, crop and more...
- Image processing during batch acquisition: auto-deskew, angle rotation,borders removal, punch holes removal, negative.
- Annotations support.
- Storage efficiency Features:
- Automatic color detection and Mixed Raster Content.
- JBIG2 & JPEG 2000 compression support.
- Support PDF/A conformance levels and versions, as output format.
- PaperScan System Requirements: Windows Xp/Vista/7/8/10; Ram Required: 512 MB; Hard Drive: 100 MB; Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later;
Get the best software for Windows with the Giveaway Club for free!
Today's recommended product
- Top-notch protection against malware and data safety threats.
- Detects malicious items you'd never suspect existed.
- Flexible scheduling of automatic scan.
- Keeps your computer safe and secure, giving you the peace of mind you need.
- Easy to set up and run, very user-friendly interface.
- Designed not to conflict with your main antivirus, no matter what brand.
Test popular programs, discover new products and enjoy!